CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hi family!

Thanks for responding to my previous emails. I just wanted to tell you a bit about my first couple of real days at the orphanage.

Yesterday and today, we tried out each of the rooms at the orphanage to get a feel for where we would like to work. There are so many cute kids there, and I learned so much from them today! They are all so eager and willing to love, even though they don't have homes and families. I am so grateful for their example of being "full of love" (Mosiah 3:19) and I'm excited to continue to learn more during this time here. We decided where we will be working at the orphanage today, and I will be in "isolation" where the babies and more medically fragile children are. It will be a little different than I imagined perhaps, but I know it will be a good experience. I'll tell you more about it when I know more!

I also went to hospital again today and got to see Cosmina and a few infants without mothers. I have a picture with one of the babies which I will send you when my friend Brittany emails it to me. He was such a cute baby, and only one month old.

Well, I hope you are all doing fabulously!

Love Sara,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment